Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Post? Sort-of??

I fully realize that my posts are not full of sunshine and happiness.  Usually when I take the time to write, it is because something is weighing on my mind.  Earlier today, I thought that since it is Valentine's Day, I should write a post about how much I love my kiddos.  Then life got in the way.

Here are some of the highlights of my day:
  • "Today must really suck for Levi since he can't celebrate Valentine's Day"
Yes, it sucks that it is Valentines Day for Levi but we'll work chocolate/candy into the day. Thanks for commenting.
  • "sorry I didn't get some chocolate for Levi since it is Valentine's Day"
Yes, thank you for pointing out that there is a goodie bag for every other child but mine.  I'll be sure to explain to my 2 year old that he doesn't get one.
  • In talking to his endo about moving to a pump, "as long as you realize it's not a cure"
Thanks Doc, I thought the pump would solve all my problems.  Thanks for clarifying that diabetes still sucks.
  • I don't want my unborn child to get diabetes, how can I prevent it"
I clearly wanted mine to get it, which is why I didn't prevent it.  Go to hell.

So my happy post about how much I love my children was hijacked by the stupidity of the world and by my sensitivity to it. I'll try again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment